tisdag 22 maj 2007

Välsignelse från Kungen

A Blessing From Your King

It is your Father's good pleasure to give to His children the kingdom blessing. Come into the secret place and sup with Me for I want to pour out upon you in full measure a kingly blessing. Once again I know that your heart is pure and that you desire to please Me, because you come before Me seeking My face. Even though you may not feel My presence at times, you never give up on coming before Me, because you know that I reward those who diligently seek Me.

This is the time and the hour where I will pour out My power. And I will use you, My people, in full measure of My power and glory. This is the time of My outpouring, and I am calling My people to come forth that I may use you in greater works, because I have gone to the Father. Seek Myface, and I will fill you to overflowing with My Spirit. And yes, I will reward you with blessings without measure for you delight yourself in My presence.

Yes, come to Me early and continue to seek Me. By early I mean as your first priority may it be at midnight or midday. All I care about is that you put Me first in everything. For I love you, and I long for you to be with Me and dwell in My presence. Yes, I want to bless you, and comfort you, and bring forth your healings, and set you free completely, but you must truly trust Me for My timing is perfect.

So, My people, come unto Me, and I will bless you with a kingly anointing and authority that you have not known up to this point. The demons will tremble under the anointing I am pouring out upon you, for I am preparing your heart to be filled to overflowing with My grace, and mercy, and compassion. My love that repels the darkness will flow like a river, because I am healing your heart of deep wounds, and tearing down the walls of rejection that you may receive My love in full measure.

So know this day that I love you. I gave My life for you that you would be completely free from the effects and power of the enemy. Know that since I am for you, no man can come against you. No weapon formed against you can ever prosper, because I am God, and I reign sovereign and supreme. I know all things, even the deep desires of your heart to want to know Me and love Me even more.

And I am so pleased with you, My people, My faithful followers. Stay in the path I have showed you, and walk in My ways for they are so much higher than yours, and I know what is best for you. So know this is the day and the hour I will pour out My power and My kingly anointing upon you.

This word is submitted by Yolanda Ballard roarnworship@cfl.rr.com

Inga kommentarer: