torsdag 31 maj 2007

Uppmuntran till uthållighet

An Encouragement
Courage is doing right when everyone else is doing wrong. Be of good courage and don't grow weary in well doing. I am working behind the scenes. When it seems like your prayers aren't being answered, they are. When it seems like your all alone, you're not. I have not left you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Don't always expect Me to answer in your timing or your fashion because I know what is best for you, just like you know what's best for your kids. I want you to be happy. I don't want you to live in unhappiness. I will always make an escape for you when the pressures seems to be unbearable. My heart and My will is for you to be what I have called you to be.

Submitted by Wendy Logan nebiyah20@charter.net
Källa: http://www.godspeak.org/prophetic_word/5-30-07.html

Inga kommentarer: